Jumat, 04 Maret 2011

Tumblr

the word about "TUMBLR"

I'm very-very don't understand about this the one of blog applications :|

Everyone who have this blog (re: Tumblr), always tweeted on their account twitter... fiuhh I'm try to understand about Tumblr, but always confused :/

Do somebody can help me please?
hmmm.. I think the function of TUMBLR is Bacotting !! LOL haha x)

In TUMBLR, I see many images, photos and more that look so beautiful!! awww! I love it!
I just click button "Reblog" if I like that photo! :D
i like a "undal-undul" person ... ckckkc

and... finally, who persons have a tumblr, follow my tumblr okey! i'll folback you kok ^^
A Little A-K-I-R--A


NB : I am so sorry, if my english language is poor... Please, understood me okey ^^
Thanks <3 
Aufa Kirana 
Follow my twitter @aufirmana

1 komentar:

  1. follow my tumb-blah if you don't mind :)
    just tell me if you want me to follow you back .
    byee dek auf auf ^^

    BalasHapus

hello all.. :) Coment My Blog yah! maaf klo postingan saya gak berarti and membosankan! ^^ keep coment..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...